At a blog that I sometimes pop into, Galadarling, there is this thing that’s called Things I love Thursday. And today I love…
– Reading an House of Night book far too quickly for my own good.
– Listening to this song.
– Watching TV-shows online.
– Finding out that my hair has grown out to be 90 cm/ 35 inches.
– Dutchbraiding my hair before bed and getting braidwaves when I wake up.
– Getting a day of school.
– Finding pretty quotes.
– Eating baked potatoes.
– Getting the most perfect shoes to run around in this summer.
– Listening to Frank Sinatra while riding my bike.
– Lush‘s American Cream conditioner, Seanik shampoo bar, Lemony Flutter cuticle butter, You snap the whip! – and Aqua Mirabilis budy butters etc. etc.
– Malmö International Tattoo, and that I’m going to be living with RSNCB in the same city I go to school in starting today ending sunday.
– Taking walks.
– Having lunch with my mother.
– The dress I got for the graduate-dinner at school next week.
– MACs Kissable Lipcolour in Vanity Fair and Ruby Woo lipstick.
– Hot chocolate.
– Books! Forever books…
Love & Blue suspenders//